Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Medicman
Level 9

UFC Channel will not load. Goes to Big Red UFC screen and then back to channel menu.

I have read every post I can find on this matter and I am unable to watch my UFC Channel that was working just fine 2 days ago.  I click on the UFC Channel ...it goes the the Big Red UFC screen and then right back to the Channel menu.  What is being done to rectify this problem.

5 REPLIES 5\
Sheilaann
Level 7

Re: UFC Channel will not load. Goes to Big Red UFC screen and then back to channel menu.

Mine is doing the same. Has anyone got back with you on this? 

0 Kudos
SGiroux
Level 7

Re: UFC Channel will not load. Goes to Big Red UFC screen and then back to channel menu.

My UFC channel is doing the same.  I checked and payment went through, so billing is fine. I have checked internet for option to fix this problem and nothing. Where do I go to actually send an email to ROKU or UFC to get assistance?  Glad I am not the only one, but any suggestions to get this up and running????

0 Kudos
Sheilaann
Level 7

UFC sent me this, I did every step and now mine is working, so give it a try

1) On your ROKU, hover over the UFC app and press the Options button
2) Click on Remove Channel and Remove
3) Go to https://my.roku.com and sign in with your ROKU account
4) Go to https://my.roku.com/account/add/VKTD5M to add the UFC channel
5) Click Yes Add channel
6) Go back to ROKU and open the UFC app on the home screen
a. If UFC app is not appearing make sure your system is updated Settings > System > System Update > Check Now

*Note: The current UFC app version for Roku is Version 3.2 build 6

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

If they're sending you a code to enter, that means they are directing you away from version that is available directly in the Channel Store and they're putting you on a developmental "uncertified" version before it gets put in the Channel Store.  Sounds like they want you to be a beta tester.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Do not ask me support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.". Please only do this if it ACTUALLY solves your problem.

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Streaming Stick 3600
0 Kudos
StreamerUser
Level 20

3.2.6 loads and streams without issue.

Not sure what the holdup is for UFC just certifying and publishing.

Perhaps UFC didnt meet the Roku certification team's Friday deadline for weekend publishing...

0 Kudos