Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
DJd
Level 7

Two Headphones for users with different levels of hearing?

Jump to solution

My husband and I have different levels of sound tolerance, and this makes watching TV together difficult. We'd like to know if there is tech with ROKU that would support two headphones at the same time, with the ability to adjust the sound separately. All of our TV viewing is via streaming now.  What about Blue Tooth headphones? 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Two Headphones for users with different levels of hearing?

Jump to solution

Hi there! 

This option is available using the Roku mobile app. We support up to 4 mobile devices using private listening at the same time. You would install the mobile app, connect headphones to your phone, then tap the headphones icon on the 'Remote' tab of the Roku mobile app to activate private listening. See more here: https://support.roku.com/article/217478308-how-do-i-use-headphones-on-my-mobile-device-for-private-l...

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Hi there! 

This option is available using the Roku mobile app. We support up to 4 mobile devices using private listening at the same time. You would install the mobile app, connect headphones to your phone, then tap the headphones icon on the 'Remote' tab of the Roku mobile app to activate private listening. See more here: https://support.roku.com/article/217478308-how-do-i-use-headphones-on-my-mobile-device-for-private-l...

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
DJd
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thank you Tanner, will give this a try!

0 Kudos