Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OurslerForestRk
Level 7

The word "environment" appears on screen at the top left corner when watching video

The word "environment" appears on screen at the top left corner when I watch any Fubo TV (live or recorded) video through my Roku. This has only started happening in the last 24 hours.

- I have a Roku Ultra 2020.

- If I view Fubo TV on a computer (not the Roku)  the graphic does NOT appear 

- The graphic does NOT appear on any other Roku channel (that I have found so far)

Why is Fubo TV causing the Roku to display this message?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3\
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: The word "environment" appears on screen at the top left corner when watching video

Apparently a bug.  Supposedly will be fixed tomorrow according to r/fuboTV.  Try doing a Channel Update (*button) if you are still seeing this after tomorrow.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660x, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941
0 Kudos
SDH60
Level 7

Re: The word "environment" appears on screen at the top left corner when watching video

I have read the threads regarding this issue.  I too am experiencing the same "environment' message.  I updated the channel as suggested but it had no effect.  Must wait for Roku/Fubo to fix the issue.   I am going to report the issue as well.  The more that report the problem, the better.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi @OurslerForestRk @SDH60,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves.

You can reach their support team here: https://support.fubo.tv/hc/en-us

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

Regards,
Mary

0 Kudos