Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ninjaneer73
Reel Rookie

The Roku Channel Movie "Tart" Appears Corrupted

Around the 5:05 point in playback the video hangs and appears to be buffering for a short time. Then playback jump cuts forward to 5:45 and hangs again and jump cuts forward again to 6:04.  This behavior intermittently occurs through out the 1st segment. I have been able to duplicate this on two separate playback systems. One on a streaming stick via Wi-Fi and another using a web browser on my desktop PC, which has a direct hardwire ethernet connection to my router.

Could someone in the Roku family please investigate and confirm the issue?  If the problem is confirmed, hopefully some corrective action can be applied.

Thank you for your time and attention.  It is appreciated.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: The Roku Channel Movie "Tart" Appears Corrupted

Flagging this to bring it to the attention of Roku employees @RokuDanny-R & @RokuKariza-D

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Hey @Ninjaneer73

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

I have passed this along to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further. Once we got an update, we'll make sure to update this thread.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Ninjaneer73
Reel Rookie

Thank you for flagging my concerns to the appropriate Roku contacts!

0 Kudos