Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: TV shows "No Signal" from Streaming Stick +

Hi

I am reading the questions and answers, and I have a question. My Roku streaming stick just stopped, TV says not signal, tried two different USB wall plugs and all four wall outlets. 

Knowing this, how could I check the settings if I can't activate the Roku streaming Stick?

How would I pair the remote if I can't activate the Roku streaming Stick?

The light on the Roku is very dim. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@penstruck 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Have you tried plugging your Roku device into a different HDMI port or a different TV to see if you are able to stream on the device?

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Thanks. Yes, I plugged it into three separate power sources, switched out the HDMI ports, reset my internet and tried the spare extender I have.

I ordered another power cord to see if that helps, because the Roku is dimly light and not warm at all.

Support responded to my request by telling to buy another device. But I read in the community comments that someone did this and it didn't solve the issue.

I will see what the power cord does, but it won't be here until Friday.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@penstruck 

Thanks for the note.

If the power cord does not resolve your issue, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos