Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rylei
Level 7

TV says no connection - after Roku has been successfully connected and turned on

I bought a Roku Express yesterday. I got it set up and was able to connect it to my tv and use the remote fine. Today, I turned on my tv and my tv said there was nothing connected into the HDMI port. i reconnected the Roku several times, I changed inputs on the tv, I switched the ends of the HDMI port, I plugged the power source into a different outlet, and did this process over and over again. Still nothing. Mind you it worked fine last night and this is a brand new HDMI cord and power cord for the Roku. The Roku device has a blue light displayed on it so I know the power source is working. I read through other's suggestions and attempted to follow them. I don't think it is the cord because it is brand new. I simply turned off my tv last night and now the Roku will not work.