Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nichols93
Level 7

TV quit working

I have a roku tv by hisense that I bought 12/2018. Everything worked fine until yesterday. I turned the tv on it started up brought me to the home screen and I turned off by itself and now the start up display hisense-rokutv pops up and then goes back to black screen. The on button/INPUT on the tv has a red light and it now flashes constantly. I tried to reset the tv and unplugging it but nothing is working. Please help

0 Kudos
3 Replies
renojim
Level 21

Re: TV quit working

I think Hisense would be a better place to start.  Roku only did the software; they don't manufacture the TVs.

0 Kudos
Nichols93
Level 7

Okay thankyou I wasn't sure

0 Kudos
chamberlain
Level 7

I'm having a similar problem.  Everything was working great up until yesterday.  This morning, I turned on my Sony TV and saw and heard the Roku logo/jingle, then screen went black.   Without the benefit of video, I selected the Hulu button and blindly selected whatever channel was on last and so now can hear the audio from that channel, but no video.  Troubleshooting site points me to an input issue, but that doesn't makes sense since I can hear TV, just can't see it.

0 Kudos