Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Markhoon1
Level 7

TCL TV picture shudder

I bought a 65in TCL Rocu TV model 65S525 in Jan. 2020. I have had a problem with the picture jumping (shudder) it is usually with the network feeds on shows like Manifest, Good Girls and so on. My signal is good to excellent. This also happens on all options, antena, you tube Roku ap and casting through my phone through Chrome cast, it makes no difference. It also happens on other channels on youtube like Freeform. When ever the show I'm watching goes to a comercial it then is fine durring the commercial but as soon as the show comes back on it starts to shudder again. It is so bad it makes you dizzy. Have tried everything including 2 calls to TCL and Roku. Have done master reset multiple times but it doesnt help. I am unable to set my Roku to 1080 or 720 to see if that helps, it is not an option with the TCL/Roku TV. Can someone help

2 REPLIES 2\
BHyde23
Level 7

Re: TCL TV picture shudder

Same issue here. 

Tclowe
Level 7

Re: TCL TV picture shudder

Same here, has anyone seen an answer for this question?

0 Kudos