Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

TCL Roku TV stalling/stuttering/jittery (etc) all of a sudden

Have had this TCL Roku TV since April without any issues until yesterday. All of a sudden everything stalls and stutters (Netflix/YouTube/Prime and even live local channels from the antenna). I know it is not the internet because the local channels do the exact same thing and they do not use the internet. 

The only time it does not have this issue if we use an external player (PS3/4 or BlueRay Player).

I checked the software update and it is the most recent. Tried Factory Rest (twice) with no luck. Disconnected from Network and just tried antenna channels, same issue with stuttering. 

Roku TV C102X

TCL model 65s421

Software Version 9.3.0 Build 4194-93

Please help. Thank you. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted

Re: TCL Roku TV stalling/stuttering/jittery (etc) all of a sudden

I have two TCL Roku TVs and am having the same issue. Basically unwatchable using the built-in Roku all of a sudden.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: TCL Roku TV stalling/stuttering/jittery (etc) all of a sudden

Thank you so much for this. I was into this issue and tired to tinker around to check if its possible but couldnt get it done. Now that i have seen the way you did it, thanks guys
with
regards

0 Kudos