Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
katdav

Re: TCL Roku TV - Stuck in Headphone Mode

We are having the same problem! Dies anyone know how to fix this??

Babywalrus

Mine too! 

NickPamp

I have been having the same problem. After reading these comments, I literally just blew into my aux port ,Nintendo 64 style, a few times and it works again lol.

I am having the same problem 

The aux output sheared off and broke off inside the tv and the TV speakers think there is an aux cord in.

Frustrating as it is a brand new tv 

i used the adapter that came with the tv and pluged it in and unpluged it a few times and it went back to tv speakers

0 Kudos
bsobsobso

I wanna give you more kudos for this solution- it worked for me too (wish I saw it an hour earlier though -_-) ! I took a very small screw driver (like the ones used for phones) and tapped it on the sides of the aux jack outlet and it finally came off of headphones mode. 

IanBoley

Okay, so what i did was kinda take the idea from both pen guy and the guy who broke his 3.5mm jack. I just took the headphones and kind of drug the male end of the connector on the side of the port, not a lot of force. I just think the port on the tvs are junk. Just be careful ladies and gents.

Esprit32
Reel Rookie

I am having same issue had tv on,. And put on pause came back hit play and it is showing the headphones I have never plugged anything in the speaker jack

0 Kudos

0 Kudos

Did you ever know how get the sound back from the build tv speaker. I'm having the same problem and still don't know how do get my sound back from the speaker that it is build in the tv and when i increase & decrease the volume the headphone icon how up not the tv speaker don't show up. If you reply back and listed the steps how to get the speaker back on the tv would be great. Thanks, Mahalia Murray