Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kat22
Level 8

Re: Sudden Insufficient Power Issue

@RickN167 I did just get an e-mail from customer support after PMing Danny. They are going to send me a new USB adaptor. So we ill see if that works, fingers crossed. My husband does prefer the Roku over firstick so we are still hanging in there. Good luck to ya.

0 Kudos
RickN167
Level 9

Katt22, good luck to you as well.

Sadly I do not think a new power supply will fix mine. I tried it with the power supply from our other Roku with the same results.  Not sure what we are going to do now but I have had 2 out of 3 Roku fail on me and can not see wasting money on another one.

I have been telling my family and friends about them and now are having to tell them about our problems with them. Looking at some of the other threads it seems to be a known issue so I do not hold out much hope.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@RickN167

Thanks for the post.

As stated previously in this thread, if you are still experiencing an issue with insufficient power issue and are plugged into a wall outlet, please send me a PM (private message) with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
RickN167
Level 9

I have already done that and I am waiting for them to get back to me on where to send my dead stuff.

0 Kudos
RickN167
Level 9

Been a few days. Still waiting on Patrick to get back to me with the address of where to send the Roku.

0 Kudos
RickN167
Level 9

OK I am tired of the run around. They tell me to send my old Roku in, but do not give me an address to send it to. I ask repeatedly for the address and get several replies. None of which tell me where to send it. 2 out of the 3 Roku we have bought have died and now they can not get their support act together. I am done and am telling my friends and family why.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@RickN167

Thanks for the post.

Looks like our Support team is currently working with you to resolve the issue. It's important to read the instructions that they've provided so they can continue to assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
RickN167
Level 9

The instruction do not give the address to send it to.

0 Kudos
mandypeterson
Level 7

Hi Danny,

I am having the same issue as others. Not sure how to send you a PM with my roku info. Please help.

0 Kudos