JC12
Roku Guru

Re: Subwoofer not working properly

Jump to solution

I feel bad for you. Mine is still rocking the house. Maybe it’s your outlet destroying the woofer. Mine kicks in at the right times. I have turned it off and can tell it’s off.

0 Kudos
Uncommonmartian
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I had a similar problem with mine but I found out, by just messing around, that if I go into the audio settings while watching something(* button) and hit the reset while on bass boost or normal mode it brings back the bass. I have to do this every so often. Hope this helps.

0 Kudos
Jadesand
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue. Roku, should fix this issue by having the settings they have now but also have a grafic equalizer so that we can adjust what we need....

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Jadesand

Thanks for the post.

Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
MJ0913

Jump to solution

I am having a similar issue! It played the test sound and then never another sound. I unpaired it and reset it and it refused to repair with the tv. I tried unplugging it a replugging it, nothing. It refuses to pair now. 😞

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@MJ0913

Thanks for the post.

I have passed along your concerns to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Kanans
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Mine is now doing the exact same thing.  Had it for 3 weeks

0 Kudos
Kanans
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Tech support had me perform the exact same troubleshooting techniques I had done one my own with the exact same results.  No sound, no pairing.  Shame, when this sub was working it sounded great!  Wtf roku?!

0 Kudos
Kanans
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Got a call and they were going to send an e-mail with other things to try.  Never got the e-mail.  $250 down the drain.  Should have purchased the service plan at Best Buy.  Now I’ll be playing e-mail/text/phone tag with tech support.  I love their soundbar, it runs flawlessly!

Kanans
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

D6F68990-E6AC-441B-A93D-19CF3A13C017.jpeg

0 Kudos