Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
neodeco
Level 7

Streaming stalling

I have an older roku player from 2012. I have it connected to my older Sony Bravia tv via ethernet. It streams Netflix well, but recently has been stalling after 5-10 minutes when streaming programs on PBS, Starz, and CBS All Access. I've checked software updates, and it says that it's up to date. I've rebooted my device and modem, but the problem persists.  My internet connect is good.  In trying to resolve the problem I tried my Apple TV device and all of the channels stream fine, which is my workaround, but I prefer the Roku interface especially for Netflix.

Although I logged in before navigating to this site, it doesn't seem to associate this post with my email. Do I need to check back and search on my Subject?

Thanks, Phillip

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4\
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Streaming stalling

I can't answer your streaming question (other than to say a new device may be in order), but your username is associated with your post, so you must have been logged in and if you get an email letting you know someone replied then you were surely logged in.

I would edit your post and remove your email address unless you want to get on every scammer's email list.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
neodeco
Level 7

Thanks

0 Kudos
neodeco
Level 7

How do I edit it?

0 Kudos