Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
davidcjones213
Level 7

Streaming blinks out (goes to black) for a second throughout the program.

WHile watching a streaming program on my Roku devices, the program will blink out (go to black) and then return after a second. This occurs throughout any program , and it only happens on Roku. There are no issues with the bandwidth or the Wifi.

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4\
BigJimmiT
Level 7

Re: Streaming blinks out (goes to black) for a second throughout the program.

I just upgraded to the streaming stick plus and have experienced the exact same issue multiple times in the 2 days I've had this. Screen goes black and audio cuts out for a second and then comes right back. I'd love to know if this is fixable and is anyone from roku on these forums answering customer questions? I haven't seen any roku reps answering Q's.

0 Kudos
drsc3
Level 8

I've had my streaming stick (YH006G746925) for about six months and it just started flickering. I changed the display settings and reset everything except back to factory settings. It's very annoying.

BigJimmiT
Level 7

Thanks for the reply. I haven't bothered to reset to factory settings as this started day 1 right out of the freaking box so that would defy logic but I appreciate the feedback and may try it anyway. Any one else having this issue??

0 Kudos
Nora57
Level 7

Did you figure this out? I just installed my ROKU Ultra, and this is exactly what’s happening. 

0 Kudos