Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bsptc
Level 7

Streaming Stick+ does not wake from screensaver

I have the same issue with my Roku streaming stick+. Has this been resolved?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Streaming Stick+ does not wake from screensaver

Have you tried just pulling the Roku's power plug for a few seconds, then plugging the Roku back in?

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Do not ask me support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.". Please only do this if it ACTUALLY solves your problem.

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Streaming Stick 3600
0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Streaming Stick+ does not wake from screensaver

Hello @Bsptc

Thanks for the post.

Could you tell us more about the issue you're running into? You can also try re-pairing your remote to your TV by following the steps below. 

1. Open the battery compartment and remove the batteries.
  2. Remove the power cable from your Roku device, wait 5 seconds, and then reconnect the power cable.
  3. Wait until your Roku device displays the home screen.
  4. Restart your remote.
    • Standard batteries: Reinsert the batteries into your remote.
  5. Press and hold the pairing button for 5 seconds until you see the status light begin to flash. If the light does not flash, try again. If the light still does not flash, charge your remote or replace the batteries.
  6. Wait for 30 seconds while the remote establishes a connection with your Roku device.
  7. The remote pairing dialog should appear on your TV screen.

Let us know how it goes!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos