Streaming Stick + Overheating message Fire Hazard?
I have a streaming stick+ - for about one year. Tonight I received an overheating message. I followed directions and unplugged it. Then I researched more about a the overheating problem.
I am concerned about this being a fire hazard. Some people say you need to unplug the stick when you leave the house as the stick is never really off and could overheat when I am not a home. This is scary for me ….can this cause a fire? I have a pet that in the house when I am not home. Do I need to unplug the stick whenever I am not watching TV?