Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Strange Playstation 4 Display

I recently received a TCL 65" Class 4K UHD LED Roku Smart TV HDR 4 Series 65S421 and hooked up my Nintendo switch, a blu ray player, and my playstation 4 to it threw an HDMI switch.  The first thing I tried was the playstation 4, which displayed no video.  then I tried the ninendo switch, and that worked fine.  I turned on my blu ray player, and the tv displayed the playstation 4 video.  I manually selected the blu ray channel on my HDMI switch and it worked fine.  I went back to the ps4 channel and had video until I turned the blu ray player off.  so thinking something was odd about my HDMI switch, I plugged my ps4 into a different slot.  This time I had no video and turning the blu ray player on did nothing.  I plugged my ps4 into the old tv and everything worked fine.  

I do not have internet access at my house to update the tv or playstation.  Is there anyway to fix this?

0 Kudos