Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Static Reverb type Sound from Streambar

I’ve been having a strange static reverb type sound with my streambar the past couple days. I reset it, tried updating it, checked and sampled every possible audio set up, and of course unplugged it. Nothing is fixing it or making it better. I searched the forums but didn’t see anything for this (maybe I missed it? There is a lot here) but it has been so frustrating. Please help!! 

Model: 9102R Roku Streambar

Serial Number YL001J326600

Software 11.0.0 build 4193-95

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Andrios
Reel Rookie

Re: Static Reverb type Sound from Streambar

Same exact issue and model

0 Kudos
CYG

I just reached out to support for the same issue for a device that is not abused; just normal use.

Warranty is only for 1 year, so I got offered a 30% off another device. To me, it is a meager response for a known device failure. I don't think I will trust buying any of these audio devices ever again.

Hype

Same problem here. I’ve contacted them 2 months ago and apparently I have been forwarded to the Priority team. I have been in contact every week and they keep telling me I will need to wait until the team get back to me. What a joke how can they call themselves Priority team.