Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
heallingcode
Level 8

Stange error message on The Roku Channel

Jump to solution

What does this error message mean? It seems like a general error message, it was not there last night.

I try to load 3 different tv-shows

An error occurred loading this page Please try reloading the page or close the browser and open it again.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Stange error message

Jump to solution

Hello @heallingcode

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this has caused. 

We believe that this issue has been resolved. You can now access and playback The Roku Channel content.

Thank you for your patience.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6\
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@heallingcode wrote:

What does this error message mean? It seems like a general error message, it was not there last night.

I try to load 3 different tv-shows

An error occurred loading this page Please try reloading the page or close the browser and open it again.

This sounds like an error on a computer's web browser.  Are you trying to access The Roku Channel on a computer?

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.
Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Streaming Stick 3600

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.". Please only do this if it ACTUALLY solves your problem.
0 Kudos
heallingcode
Level 8

Jump to solution

Yes im trying to access The Roku Channe website on my computer, but the problem was the same in 4 different web browsers.

RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hello @heallingcode

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this has caused. 

We believe that this issue has been resolved. You can now access and playback The Roku Channel content.

Thank you for your patience.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
heallingcode
Level 8

Jump to solution

An error occurred loading this page. Please try reloading the page or close the browser and open it again.

0 Kudos
Novvy
Level 7

Re: Stange error message on The Roku Channel

Jump to solution

That solution did NOT work.  

VIDGO it’s available on Roku apps.  I

Refreshed, uninstalled reinstalled, checked payment verification, signed in again, updated and checked cable internet connection all that is fine EXCEPT access to Vidgo once e-mail and PW entered and yes I verified correct information.    

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Stange error message on The Roku Channel

Jump to solution

Hi @Novvy

Thanks for the post.

We do not have enough details from your original message to make an effective suggestion. Could you tell us more about the issue you're running into? Are you getting an error code or message? 

With more information. we can assist you further.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos