Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Sound stopped working on all apps

SusieB

Audio reset fixes it. Hit the Pause/Play button three times quickly.

QueenCylah

This worked  thanks 🥰Smiley Very Happy

0 Kudos
KimMac

I have the same issue. I have changed the settings and still nothing......for $49 a month ROKU will assist in the fix. Frustrated.

0 Kudos
JumpToTheMoon
Reel Rookie

Sadly, this audio reset (press play/pause 3 times) did not work for me.  I also do not see a system reset option.

Hi, I restarted and got the sound back.  

On the TV, the system restart was under sub-menu: power.    

home/settings/system/power/system restart

The system reset on my TV worked. Turning my tv off and on and restoring audio settings did not work before 

makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

@KimMac wrote:

I have the same issue. I have changed the settings and still nothing......for $49 a month ROKU will assist in the fix. Frustrated.

How did you get to whoever wanted to charge you $49/month?  Via a web search, perhaps?   Roku does not charge for support.  There are lots of scammers out there with bogus but real-looking websites.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
K3F
Reel Rookie

Thank you!!! I had tried everything 👏🏼

0 Kudos
K3F
Reel Rookie

@Vlmiller706 wrote:

The system reset on my TV worked. Turning my tv off and on and restoring audio settings did not work before 

Thank you! I had tried everything 👏🏼

0 Kudos