Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cbarbagallo
Streaming Star

Sound Keep Cutting Out

All weekend the sound on my Roku keeps cutting out.  The fix is restarting the Roku. 

115 REPLIES 115

Re: Sound Keep Cutting Out

Yep, but then it justcomes back again later on.

I am having the same issues. I am awaiting feedback from Customer Support. I have several Roku sticks and TV's but only having the sound issue on one stick. I am tired of pushing the reset button.

Skh
Channel Surfer

As I sit here, waiting for the sound to come back on. 

ticebilla

I love how this has been a known issue for months, and they just ignore it. I've been using Roku sticks for years, have bought at least 6, and have recommended them to everyone. Think I might switch over to the firestick though. 

WilsonJ
Channel Surfer

I have the same problem with my Roku stick. For months  the audio has been cutting out then stuttering back in without any rhyme or reason. I have troubleshot it in every way possible. There is nothing wrong with my TV. The hdmi cable is fine, etc. The only thing that makes it better is restarting it. This issue needs to be resolved ASAP. 

Skh
Channel Surfer

So strange! Mine literally just started Friday (no problems before then). I agree they they to fix this! Definitely not getting my money's worth when a movie stops and starts at least a half dozen times! Tried calling but they don't have people answering calls due to Covid.

abelsito

I am experience the same issue with my Roku stick.

Danielle35
Channel Surfer

This just started with my roku stick yesterday (5/18). I have to restart it every time! I keep checking for system updates and seeing no updates needed. I've had this thing for years and never had any issues. It's frustrating they aren't talking calls anymore. Just like that. Abandon your customers. 

Joanzee
Binge Watcher

Audio cuts out every 10- 15 minute when watching Prime, PBS and BritBox... Netflix and Pandora are fine... so far.  Do i go ahead and cancel those programs then signup again?  Frustrating!!!