Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rhamrick
Channel Surfer

Re: Setup Roku Premiere Everyday?

Hi @jap13_ still TBD on any fix.  I'll post the solution here if I get one. 

DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

@rhamrick 

I think @AvsGunnar was on to something. I suspect the device is bad. Since it's new, you may be able to return it to the store. Worst case, warranty replacement: https://support.roku.com/article/208757058

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
jap13_
Channel Surfer

@rhamrick thanks bro

Hi @RokuKariza-D maybe you can help escalate my concern to your technical support team as well? Here is my device info SN : YH003S610888

0 Kudos
jap13_
Channel Surfer

Any update on this? Still no solution?

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Hi @jap13_

I sincerely apologize for the delay in response.

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. They will follow up and further assist you through email.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
jap13_
Channel Surfer

No help, just because I brought my roku with me to another country (where I work), Roku support team is “not able” to help me with this obvious product defect. So much for expecting good customer service. Wasted my money on a piece of junk

0 Kudos
jap13_
Channel Surfer

Somehow this solved the issue for me.

I was having problems with my Roku when I was using a China brand TV set. But when I linked it with my Samsung TV, it worked flawlessly. I didn’t need to redo the whole registration and even if I unplugged it, its internal memory kept my information and loaded immediately.

No thanks to Roku support though, looks like Roku support team needs to understand how their products works first.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@jap13_

Thanks for the post and update.

From what you've stated it looks like the issue stemmed from the TV connection, rather than the Roku device.

Glad to hear that you are back up and running.

Happy Streaming!

Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos