Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Serious Issue with Audio

ive just bought my roku tv and activated it alittle bit ago i dont think ive had it for more then a month and im having serious issues with audio like when i hight my volume to anwhere past 18 iit makes this super loud buzzing/vibrating sound which when i raise volume it stay the same so if i have it low i can thear show if i have it to hight it covers buzzing, i tried multiple times unplugging it and everything it does this with everything my cable box watching netflex through the tv and i looked up online and it said reducing base would fix problem, but the audio settings are so limiting and not custom at all. so i wanted to know if thier was anyway to get this audio fixed and if not can i return for different tv since i used all my money on this tv

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Level 18

Re: Serious Issue with Audio

This sounds like an issue that is caused by the physical set.  Roku TVs are warranted by their manufacturers, not by Roku. 

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos