Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jm74
Level 7

Re: Screen freezes when mirroring

I have the same issue and it only happens with my iphone 6 and now 12. Cleary a apple OS issue because it never happens on my surface pro or android device. Thats my workaround 

0 Kudos
jkilo03
Level 7

So I have a theory, it seems the Roku I have does not have seem to have lag with videos, if you use a fan to dissipate the heat. I use 2 computer fans any fan should work, but I think it only lags when it's overheating. Idk I hope this helps

_Xena_
Level 9

Allcast app doesn't work either. I've used that for years. It doesn't recognize any device now since Roku updated to 10.5. that's the problem I'm having, I can't get anything to screen mirror/cast. 

0 Kudos
Uncommonmartian
Level 9

@jkilo03 wrote:

So I have a theory, it seems the Roku I have does not have seem to have lag with videos, if you use a fan to dissipate the heat. I use 2 computer fans any fan should work, but I think it only lags when it's overheating. Idk I hope this helps

Any idea is appreciated, imma try that one as soon as I can get some of those fans. Thnx.

0 Kudos
jkilo03
Level 7

_Xena_, Have you tried holding the reset button for about 5 seconds 

0 Kudos