Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mg31

Screen flipping through colors

As I turned my tv on this morning, it flips through 3 different screens, one solid white, one solid grey and the other with one solid blue, green, red and white line. I have tried factory reseting, updating, unplugging and hard resets. Audio still works as I turned on narration in order to get to settings but does not display picture. Any fixes or are my leds gone? I assume it’s that and I’ll have to buy a new tv but obviously I’d rather not have to, thanks

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Screen flipping through colors

Try unplugging the TV's power for a few minutes to see if it returns to normal operation.

If this is a Roku TV, this sounds to me like a hardware issue that needs to be referred to the manufacturer of the set.

Manufacturer support contacts for Roku TVs can be found in this support post: https://community.roku.com/t5/Manufacturer-Support-Warranty-Resources/Contacting-Support-for-Your-Ro...

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos