Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Candy8795
Level 7

Roku tv muting and unmuting

My tv is muting and unmuting itself I have taken all the batteries out of the romotes I have and it's still doing it I have tried faculty resetting it and it still is doing it any help would be greatly appreciated

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku tv muting and unmuting

Hi @Candy8795

Thanks for the post.

Have you tried re-pairing the remote to your Roku TV? We suggest giving it a shot.

Check out this link if you need instructions with the suggestion above: How do I resolve issues with my Roku® voice remote?

However, if the issue persists after the troubleshooting steps above, we would recommend reaching out to the TV manufacturer's support team to report the issue and for further help. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS.

For a list of Roku TV manufacturers contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

All the best,
Kariza

0 Kudos