Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

Roku streamstick plus - Audio dropouts with disney Plus

Ive been getting audio drop outs for split second with the Disney plus app. Mainly watching the clone wars, I watched 4 episode last night, first episode had no drop outs at all, but as the evening went on they started to become more frequent. 

What's strange, I can rewind the scene where the drop out occurred and it wouldnt be there. The sound would be normal. However, I dont get any drop outs on any other apps, well not that I notice. I dont even get any drop outs on other Disney plus shows. Watch full episode of manderlorian and no drop outs.

I've got a sony ag8 TV, I'm using the built th speakers.

When I did run the audio through a sound bar that I borrowed, I didn't get any audio drop outs. The only issue I had was sometimes during loud music or end credits I would get intermittent drop outs, however these were repeatable.

Just so hard to to tell what's causing this. I have volume leveling switched off. Should I try switching it on? 

Is it the app, roku stick? I've got the rou streamstick +

Like I said I havnt notice audio drop outs using any other apps on the roku stick.

0 Kudos