Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Roku streams some episodes from a Prime Video season but not all

Some Prime Video episodes in the 6 Season TV series Bosch will not stream to my TV. They come up as “content unavailable.”  I can get every episode except Season 5 episodes 4, 6, 7, 8, 9. I can get these episodes to stream on my phone and my laptop but not through the Roku device. Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Roku streams some episodes from a Prime Video season but not all

I am having the same problem.  What is the solution?  I dislike the Roku device.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I am having the same problem have you gotten a fix to the issue?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 21

I seriously doubt this is a Roku issue. Prime Video has been having issues on multiple devices for several months, not just Roku players. But if it is specific to Roku, it's the Prime application, which is the responsibility of Amazon, not Roku. If it was a Roku OS issue, it wouldn't play anything.

Roku is not responsible for any of the channels on their devices, with the exception of The Roku Channel and Roku Media Player. They are all developed and supported by 3rd party developers. In this case, that's Amazon.

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos