Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KarmasKeeper
Level 7

Roku premium going to static

I purchased my roku and registered it after purchasing. For the last week my roku after watching for about 2 hrs goes static then off line. I do the reset at least 5 times a day and it's so aggravating. I checked out is up to date on system. Now I can't find my warranty info.. Html
I have changed hdmi cords... Please help!
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku premium going to static

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know about the issue that you are experiencing.

Have your tried using a different HDMI port? I'd also recommend trying to select different display output settings in the Settings menu, under 'Display'. Try choosing 720p, 1080p, etc. and see if the issue clears up from there. 

Please send me a private message with your Roku account email address, your current display settings selected when you are seeing this issue, and the specific make/model of TV that you own as well as your Roku device you are using when you experience this issue? (Settings>System>About). I'll follow up directly to continue assisting you from there.

Thanks,
Danny
Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos