Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kaieshiah
Level 7

Roku premier 3920x no signal on TVs

I got my roku premier 3920X for Christmas and was working beautifully until a few days ago. I got it brand new too.
I have Change the HDMI cable, I have checked to see if the HDMI cable and power cable where placed in correctly. I have tried resetting it and everything and my tv still says no signal. I even tried the roku device on my other TVs and other people TVs and it still won’t work. #roku3920x 

At this point I feel like switching to fire stick. #what do I do

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku premier 3920x no signal on TVs

@Kaieshiah 

If you have changed your HDMI cables, tested on other TVs and still getting no signal, then most likely device issue failure.

Only other 2 suggestions I have is to make sure you are plugging the Roku device into a power adapter into the wall, not TV directly (if you haven't already) and try the final resort of a Factory Reset. (Using a paperclip, press and hold the Reset Button for 30+sec)

An underpowered device can lead to damage and premature failure.  Other times, just luck of the draw and a bad device.   Haven't seen many resolutions for this issue if both the power adapter use and factory reset fails to resolve it.  (Of course, sometimes a bad power adapter can also contribute to issue, so any 5V, 1 amp power adapter can be used in its place).

Since you got your Roku Premiere for Christmas, you should still easily be covered by the 1-year warranty for device replacement offered by Roku.  https://support.roku.com/article/208757058

Hope that helps.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.

0 Kudos