Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Clearastheaky
Level 7

Roku picture Won’t fit on tv screen

I just got my Roku premiere,I set it up and followed directions. But the top and left side is cut off. I went and tried to see if my tv can zoom out, it can not. It’s an older tv. But I can’t seem to find out how to fix this issue. I have the newest set up which I can not find how to zoom out anywhere and my asterisk button doesn’t do anything. I really don’t want to return this and go with another platform, but not being able to see the whole picture is going to bother me. 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku picture Won’t fit on tv screen

@Clearastheaky 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide more information about the issue you are experiencing? What specific model is the Roku device? How is it plugged into your TV, through HDMI or through A/V cables? Is this issue happening on a specific channel(s)? 

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
pollygirl33
Level 7

Re: Roku picture Won’t fit on tv screen

I have the same issue on 50 inch model 100012585 picture dosent fit the screen I really dont want to return it , help please

0 Kudos