Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NOYB55
Level 7

Re: Roku not working 020 Error

It does not work!!!!! Even after I follow your useless instructions. Are you limiting the TVs that can use this device?????

RaistMajere
Level 7

I’m actually no longer getting the error at all. Since PS Vue folded, I switched to YouTubeTV and no problems so far.

One their thing I did change is under System - Advanced settings system setting - Advanced display settings - Set the auto-adjust display refresh rate to Disabled. I can honestly say I can’t remember the last time I saw the error on any channel.

My setup is a Roku Ultra connected thru an Onkyo receiver to a Samsung LED...I do NOT have 4K. Roku is set to auto detect display, which is a 1080p 1.4 HDCP.

0 Kudos
Silvex
Level 7

I have 1080p 1.4 HDCP too but this didn't work for me. 

0 Kudos
Lm3
Level 7

I have done all the rest steps but still getting 020 vode

0 Kudos
Runlauf
Level 7

I have had the same problem, but I already had Advanced Systems item disabled. I have had the error twice now recently, but not before that. I also added Netflix recently. I wonder if the problem appears only when you exit ROKU in the middle of a Netflix HD feature.

0 Kudos
Sjb1517
Level 7

Re: Roku not working 020 Error HDCP Error

I pulled power cord out some. Not all the way just loosened it out some. I had done this with hdmi cord right before. But I got picture back error code gone when I pulled that power plug out a little idk...????

0 Kudos
Sjb1517
Level 7

pull the power plug out some. Like loosen it out of the port. Not fully. Idk. When I started messing with power port it stared giving pic back. I had sound with error code/screen. 

0 Kudos
3G4R14
Level 7

Re: I have same issue new Roku today Re: Roku not working 020 Error

WHAT'S THE STORY???  I thought it was the ROKU device so switched to a new one.

Still the same.  What is going on???

Thanks, Ellen

0 Kudos
Ricardo32
Level 7

Re: Roku not working 020 Error HDCP Error

0 Kudos
Ricardo32
Level 7

0 Kudos