Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku not displaying video

My roku will not display video bit displays everything else like titles the home page everything looks fine until you try to play a video. Audio works just fine as well. 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku not displaying video

@Victoriamendez 

What apps do you encounter this. Just one? Multiple? If multiple, list up to three.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos

Likewise, my video will not show, however everything else works fine, I can listen but can’t see.. HELP PLEASEEEEE it’s all of my apps. Not just one 

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

@Brittney1992 wrote:

... it’s all of my apps. Not just one 

Name three.

Roku has thousands of apps. All mine work, but I actually no idea if they are the same ones you use. When I asked the other person to name an app, that would be a good thing for anyone else reporting. And, no "all" isn't an answer. Name three.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."