Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Just-D
Level 7

Roku media player gone.

K. I brought a #rokutv a week ago. I don't have internet so I have activate with my data. Before this I been watching shows and movies via USB on ##rokumediaplayer.  But ever since I activate it. The feature is gone in place stuff I can't into cuz I don't have internet. Ever time I plug a usb port in, it pop up "do you wanna launch" I hit yes and nothing happen. Going to setting done no help. On top of that,  I can't get to the internet  with my data again. What mistakes have I done? And they any good tips to me help

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
boogernose
Level 12

Re: Roku media player gone.

I cant speak to why it once worked and now it doesnt. If thats what you are saying.

Roku is an Internet phenomenon without it its pretty much useless.

Do you have a smart phone? You might be able to make a hot spot out of it and be

connected to the net this way. If you have a computer you can use it as a media player as well.

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just-D
Level 7

Re: Roku media player gone.

I try that. That how i activated it. But now, fir some reason I can't access the internet again on my hotspot.

0 Kudos