Hi i have the roku premiere and it plays a show for abouot 30 minutes then my tv says low power message. I am using the supplied power cables and i am plugging it in directly to the wall. if i plug it in to a extension cord and plug the extension cord into a different room it works fine. but i do not want to have to do that. before i was powering my tv and cable box off the same outlet no problem. but now with the roku i get low power message. it started doing this after 1 week of use. I also tested the wall outlet with a multimeter and my outles is 120v. im not sure what the problem is or if my roku is just defective...?
That's one of the more bizarre things I've ever heard. Do you have a surge protector you can try? What happens if you use the same extension cord but plug it into the close-by outlet? Maybe it's a magic extension cord. :-D