Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hduncan1113
Level 7

Roku keeps zooming in on picture

Why does my Roku keep zooming in on my picture. It will not back out until I reset the Roku. It only happens to the one out of 3 Roku in the house

0 Kudos
3 Replies
vcwaves
Level 7

Re: Roku keeps zooming in on picture

Hi, there.  I'm having the same issue with the zoomed in picture.  Seems like we aren't alone.  I got my Roku Express+ in May 2020.  So far, this issue only happens when watching Hulu series shows during or after an ad plays.  To fix the issue, I have to pause, exit, and completely restart the Roku.  There have been times that I've had to restart shows 4 to 5 times.  I'm sure that Roku can check my usage stats to see just how many times I've had to restart the device. They should be appalled when they see those stats.  ROKU Team, please fix these issues.  They are unacceptable.  

0 Kudos
Jo51
Level 7

I'm having the same problem of the picture zooming in all the time!!! Sick of stopping my show to restart Roku box!! May be looking fir another streaming device!

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

What device do you have? Model number will help. And what OS? Settings > System > About

What apps is it happening on? If multiple, name three.

DBDukes
http://www.dbdukes.com/
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
Note: I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos