Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AlanB
Level 7

Roku glitching after signing up for Disney +

I just signed up for Disney +. I selected a show to watch and the screen started glitching. I thought that maybe my HDMI cable was having issues, even though I haven’t had this problem before. I switched out the cable, no positive change. I unplugged the Roku, no change. I rebooted my internet and wifi rotor, no change. 

All I know is I signed up for Disney + and now the Roku wont play on my TV anymore.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3\
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku glitching after signing up for Disney +

@AlanB 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Have you tried removing the Disney+ channel and seeing if you still are experiencing the same issue?

Try removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
AlanB
Level 7

I selected the channel as you suggested but it doesn’t have a remove channel selection only move channel. So not sure what to do. 

0 Kudos
Mjb123
Level 7

My Roku resets at end of every Disney show. I removed and reinstalled app, no difference 

0 Kudos