Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Roku express sound is gone

Have had Roku express about a year.  Sound has disappeared.  Cannot get it back.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Roku express sound is gone

Me too.  Express in one room and Premiere in the other, both working fine for about a year.  Yesterday the sound on the Premiere disappeared, today the Express was also out.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Same here! For the past 3 weeks my ROKU Express has been losing sound - I reboot it and it returns, but sooner or later the sound drops out. I've had mine LESS than a year and I own 3 older Roku devices! I may switch to an old one or I'll look for another streaming device - I trusted ROKU for over 4 years and this is how ROKU values its customers? Good way to loose business! 

So ROKU - are going to do US the right thing and replace our devices? Yes, they are out of warranty - but a year or less for durability on a digital device? I have a 40 year old ZENITH television that still works!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

I'm having the same issue. Anyone have a solution?

0 Kudos