Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
meglucy12
Level 7

Roku express no signal

Had my Roku Express for a couple of months now and no issue with it until today. Randomly when I started up my TV it said no signal for the Roku's HDMI port. My TV recognises there is something plugged into the HDMI port but when I click on the input, all I get is a no signal loading screen.

I have tried:

• plugging into all 4 different HDMI ports,
  • changed the USB port,
  • unplugged the TV at the wall
  • Reset the Roku using the small button on the device

And nothing has worked. I've been searching through community posts for a while now and have found no solution. I feel like I have tried everything, and there is no reason for the Roku device to suddenly stop working. If anyone knows a solution or has some advice, it would be very appreciated.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku express no signal

When you say "changed the USB port" are you saying you're using the TV's USB port to power the Express?  If so, try the supplied power adapter.  If you've already tried that, I'd say try going the warranty route:  https://support.roku.com/article/208757058

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos