Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Roku constantly restarting, especially on Netflix. Please remedy this.

I have read every other forum on this particular issue to no avail. I am using the most current version, my channels are all up to date, my network connection is secure, my cables are fine and I've swapped them around just in case. My roku restarts randomly, sometimes not even letting me get past the startup screen. I am beyond frustrated as I only bought this in July of this year and this problem started a month ago. I feel this is an issue with the device itself and would like a replacement, though it doesn't seem like anyone has had success asking for this. Please let me know if I am missing anything to fix this issue. Thank you. #RokuExpress  

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Roku constantly restarting, especially on Netflix. Please remedy this.

I am having the same issue, it will start up fine, then within a minute or so it cuts off then I have to watch that dancing ROKU logo as it restarts itself. Sometimes it will let me open an APP, and before I can get the APP running it cuts out again. I know my router is sending a good signal because I stream Netflix and rarely have issues with that. Please help.

0 Kudos