Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ERLepschat
Level 7

Roku and Toshiba TV Lagging

I have the Roku 3900SE SE and Toshiba Built in Chromecast TV.  I’ve tried everything I know how to do, but anytime I try to watch Netflix or Disney+ about 10 minutes in the mouths moving and the sound start to get off from each other. 

I bought the Roku so I could watch Disney+ on my TV since Disney+ won’t work through chromecast. 

ANY suggestions are welcome, I really hope I didn’t waste my money on a roku that won’t work with my tv. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Jonster
Level 7

Re: Roku and Toshiba TV Lagging

I also have this issue with same set up. Confirmed volume mode is off. Audio seems out of sync for on demand content. Live streaming TV via YouTube works fine, but anything that is playback Ike Disney+, Netflix, or other apps have audio sync issues and a delay.

0 Kudos
KNXthomas1234
Level 7

Re: Roku and Toshiba TV Lagging

I’m having this issue as well. Seems to only affect Disney +. 5-10 minutes in the video and audio are off by a few seconds. It’s unwatchable. At first thought it was a Toshiba TV issue but seems to be related to Roku. 

0 Kudos