Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
throbert
Level 7

Roku & Tablo integation NB

So I'm pretty sure I'm getting an Ultra but also would like a Tablo. If after  I add the channel to the Roku, will I be able to play the Tablo through the Roku, meaning through the Roku out it's HDMI and to my TV?
Appreciate a response, thanks,

RT

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku & Tablo integation NB

@throbert wrote:

So I'm pretty sure I'm getting an Ultra but also would like a Tablo. If after  I add the channel to the Roku, will I be able to play the Tablo through the Roku, meaning through the Roku out it's HDMI and to my TV?
Appreciate a response, thanks,

RT

Yes, that's how it works.   The Tablo channel will be one of the channels you can choose to view on your Roku.  The Tablo channel will connect to your Tablo device via your home network.

See: https://support.tablotv.com/hc/en-us/articles/207942003-Using-the-Tablo-DVR-with-Roku

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.
Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Streaming Stick 3600

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.". Please only do this if it ACTUALLY solves your problem.
0 Kudos
throbert
Level 7

Re: Roku & Tablo integation NB

Thanks for the reply and help, the Tablo link was very helpful, gave me all I needed,

RT

0 Kudos