Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
medic387
Level 7

Roku Ultra sound keep echoing and have to reset the device about twice a week to get rid of the echo

I have a Roku Ultra player and about twice a week I need to do a reset on the device because of echoing from the shows and also when scrolling through the menu it also make a echo noise.  I have replace the HDMI cable and also did a factory reset on the player and still nothing is working.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JLK2
Level 7

Re: Roku Ultra sound keep echoing and have to reset the device about twice a week to get rid of the

I have the same issue what work for me was pressing the * on my remote while watching a show (usually happens with and Hulu and crunchy roll for me)  turn off the volume mode and switch back to leveling....

@medic387 wrote:

I have a Roku Ultra player and about twice a week I need to do a reset on the device because of echoing from the shows and also when scrolling through the menu it also make a echo noise.  I have replace the HDMI cable and also did a factory reset on the player and still nothing is working.

0 Kudos