Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
matrix42
Level 7

Roku Ultra keeps returning to home screen when loading movies and VOD

I have a new Roku Ultra and a monthly subscription to KorTV.  While all regular and premium streaming channels available in KorTV play just fine, I am unable to load any movies or video-on-demand (VOD) channels of KorTV.  When I click on either of these, the "retrieving" bar comes up at the bottom and goes forward about 20% of the way, but then Roku suddenly quits and returns to the KorTV main screen.

My account is set up from the U.S. and I am using Roku Ultra from the same location.

I have rebooted, done software update, and uninstalled/reinstalled KorTV multiple times, without any luck.

When pressing the Home button 5 times and the Back button 5 times right after a failed attempt to watch the movie called "A Whacky Switch" (the first movie listed as of today in KorTV's "movies" section), I got issue ID 34-305-262.

Specifications: Roku Ultra 4670X, software version 9.3.0, build 4170-46, device ID KW9051274934

Any pointer to resolve this?  As such, I have a monthly subscription for over a month but am not able to watch any movies or VOD, which is frustrating.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku Ultra keeps returning to home screen when loading movies and VOD

You need to contact KorTV.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos