Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KhrysD624
Level 7

Roku Ultra -- Autoplay next episode not working

Autoplay next episode is not working on my Roku Ultra, I searched for the setting to turn this feature on, but I could not find it.  I searched the community, and I see that some people want to turn the function off or its not working on either Hulu, or Disney+ or Netflix.  Unfortunately, none of the solutions suggested pertains to my problem.

I seem to recall an autoplay feature on previous models of Roku, but I can't find it on the Ultra, is there a feature, or is there a way to turn on autoplay next episode?

Thank you for helping.

Stay healthy safe.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku Ultra -- Autoplay next episode not working

I don't know of any such feature on the Roku itself. 

This would be a feature of any individual channel that has programmed it into their Roku channel app.  You just have to explore the options they give you.  It also could be something you have to go to your account on the channel's website to find and configure.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
Note: I am not a Roku employee, just a user like you.

Roku Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Roku Streaming Stick 3600
0 Kudos
KhrysD624
Level 7

Re: Roku Ultra -- Autoplay next episode not working

Thank you for responding to my post.  Netflix.com suggested something about Post-play, but that didn't solve my problem, the other solution for Netflix was to go into account setting and change the play-back settings.  So that's what I did.  And it worked! Woo Hoo!!!

Once again, thank you so much for responding to my post.

0 Kudos