Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mick001
Level 7

Roku Ultimate -audio skipping

I am new to this forum., wanted to ask if there is a remedy to my recent issue re: audio play back ( skipping ) ..just purchased a new 4K Sony  TV & new Denon 1500 AV receiver,..I've had the Roku Ultimate 4K for 9-12 months ..and NEVER had an issue...untill now ??..This was professionally installed ( Geek Squad ) ....my Issue is when I access TV via the youtube TV subscription app  on my ROKU ...you tube TV works perfectly ..with NO AUDIO skipping issues...when I access PRIME Video or Netflix ...I now have the continual audio skipping ??!!..how can one app work with no issue ...then my 2 main 4k content apps 9 Netflix & Prime ) ..have audio issues..yes I have tried the software update(s) ...unplug from electrical outlet...ect ..ect ? nothing works and I am over it ??
I have been a big fan of my Roku...I now go on-line and see where this is a real issue ...with some people saying the solution is to switch to the Apple 4K streaming devise.

I don't really want to do that as I like the Roku ..UNTILL NOW !..I'd appreciate any advise...as I need to resolve today ,..otherwise I with go the Apple route . Thank you.
Mick
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Mick001
Level 7

Re: Roku Ultimate -audio skipping

as an update , I was able to resolve the audio skipping issue by purchasing the Apple 4K TV streaming devise.
0 Kudos
Jbyron
Level 7

Re: Roku Ultimate -audio skipping

"Mick001" wrote:
as an update , I was able to resolve the audio skipping issue by purchasing the Apple 4K TV streaming devise.

Lol
0 Kudos