Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
afedelejr
Level 7

Roku Streaming Stick+ isn't working with Pioneer VSX-LX503

Hello - I've just upgraded my entertainment system and the Roku player will not show a picture through any of the hdmi ports I plug it into. It still works fine when plugged directly into the TV. 

Everything is connected properly as far as I can tell, power is on, connected to wifi properly, etc... I am just getting no audio or video when the specific input is selected for Roku. I've tried ensuring it is awake by using the remote control and everything. 

Any ideas?
0 Kudos
1 Reply
atc98092
Level 13

Re: Roku Streaming Stick+ isn't working with Pioneer VSX-LX503

Need more detail. What model number Roku (not just the name), what are you connecting it to that fails, and what TV are you connecting to that works. OK, I'm assuming you are referring to the VSX-LX503. Make sure you have it set to passthrough the video, rather than doing any scaling or other video magic. 
Dan
Nvidia Shield, Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos