Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nakai929
Level 7

Roku SE restarts and doesn’t activate

I am not sure which board this goes to. But I cannot find help elsewhere. My Roku SE worked fine for a couple of weeks, now it randomly restarts. Where the jumpy roku logo page. I’ve restarted the device, I reset it with the small button hole, I’ve factory reset it, I even tried that “remove your cache” thing where you press home 5 times ...etc. nothing. I managed to get it on long enough to try and activate it, where for the past 4 days the roku site has been down for maintenance. FINALLY- I get to the point where I copied the link and managed to try and activate through my browser, only to get halfway through the “adding channels” process. And it SHUT OFF again. There isn’t any customer support for the Roku SE, and won’t even give me an address or a hotline. Please help. I’m so frustrated. This happens on BOTH of my SE players. Thanks in advance. 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
renojim
Level 21

Re: Roku SE restarts and doesn’t activate

I believe there have been multiple SE models.  Can you get the model number off of the sticker on the unit itself or from Settings->System->About if one is working?

0 Kudos