Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Babster808
Level 7

Roku Premiere reads "Not Supported" and LED light blinking

Jump to solution

Advice needed. Purchased the Roku Premiere back in Feb 2020. Everything installed correctly on my TV and has played perfect ever since. I have removed it and plugged it into another TV with no problem before as well as replugged it back into my TV. However, this time when I did the switch, it didn't connect and then the LED light would blink 3 times (which I understand means no connection to wifi) I don't understand why when the other TV is right next to the router. I have tried the reset in the back and then it now reads "Not Supported", mind you it's the same TV initially set up on. I have tried the hard factory reset and even unlinking to relink the device, but nothing works. PLEASE ANY ADVICE IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku Premiere reads "Not Supported" and LED light blinking

Jump to solution

Does it work on any TV?  Moving it back and forth may have damaged the HDMI connector on the Roku or the TV.  Try a different cable and/or a different HDMI input on your TV.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Does it work on any TV?  Moving it back and forth may have damaged the HDMI connector on the Roku or the TV.  Try a different cable and/or a different HDMI input on your TV.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

Babster808
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thank you for the advice. Never thought of that, I thought you could only use the cord provided by roku? I've only changed tvs once, this would have been the 2nd time. I will try switching out HDMI cords to see if that will work.

0 Kudos
Babster808
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thank you that worked!

0 Kudos