Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Roku Premiere No Signal

I’ve had my Roku Premiere (4620 series) for a few years now and never had this issue before. It was working perfectly fine and then all of a sudden just stopped working. I will try to wake the Roku and get the “bouncing” Roku loading screen, then all of a sudden the screen will go black and say there is no signal.  I have read TONS of articles online and done all the troubleshooting that I can find on every support page, so to save some hassle (and my sanity) here is what I’ve tried already: 

- unplugging all cords from my TV and Roku; taking batteries out of the remotes and replacing them

- trying different HDMI cables; switching HDMI ports on the TV; flipping ends of the HDMI cables

- resetting the Roku (with the button on the back and with the remote since i can’t get into the settings)

- rebooting my wifi (although every other device has no trouble connecting)

all the cords to the Roku are the originals (and it’s the original remote).

I have an Insignia 32” LED TV

Model: NS-32D311NA15

Serial #: 140632TU22234

Rev. D

I have a Roku Premiere 

7J973E082083

Model: 4620X

FCC ID: TC2-R1013

IC: 5959A-R1013

somebody please help!!! I’M SO FRUSTRATED!

1 Reply
Level 7

Re: Roku Premiere No Signal

I'm not sure if you solved your problem but my premiere stopped working out of nowhere and wouldn't connect to my wifi after connecting with no problem for months.  I tried everything. We had recently switched to Spectrum so I called them and they did something on their end that they say made my device "more discoverable" and boosted it somehow.  It worked.  Not sure what they did but it was the only thing that helped.